Natraliart Jamican Restaurant in Midtown






Natraliart Jamican Restaurant is located at 3426 W. Washington Blvd LA CA 90018. My friend, artist Steve Irvin recommended this place a year ago but I finally was able to go and grab a bite to eat there last week. My friend and I ordered the Jerk Chicken, Acker & Cod and ginger beer. Natraliart is located at 3426 West Washington Blvd, LA CA 90018. I don't know much about Jamaican food. Jerk Chicken I am familiar with but the server said Acker & Cod was the national culinary treasurer. Eat this and you'll be an honorary Jamaican. To me, that's like a dare. So I ordered it and it was delicious but was certainly an acquired taste. i suspect this isn't for everyone. Maybe it's the fishness mixed with those earthy Jamaican herbs. I finished it. The rice is mixed with some spice that is incredible. I could almost just eat the rice for a meal. The ginger beer was awesome. I would highly recommend this drink if you go.

Comments

Popular Posts