Chimu at Grand Central Market Downtown LA






Apologies to artist Megan DeArmond for not going with her first to Chimu, even though I said I would. Bad friend...BAD friend. I'll have to make it up to her but I am so happy she introduced it to me. WOW! Peruvian CUISINE to the MAX in Downtown LA. It's actually an exterior side cafe at Grand Central Market directly across the street from Angels Flight. I was so enamored with the presentation, quality and yummyness that I went twice in one week. IN 1 WEEK!!!! For instance, the crevice is chunky, fresh and chunky fresh. Good light lunch portion but rich and poly-level tastes bounce up and down from misty ocean sprays to lemony dill like summer splashes. Bring friends and share several dishes. I hope to make it back this week.

Comments

Popular Posts