USC Galen Center

USC played CSULB a couple of weeks ago. I came from work and didn't have time to eat so I got my dinner at the Galen Center concession stand. A cheese pizza and a hot dog. I hadn't had a hot dog in while, since Pink's I believe, but this was pretty decent. The one slice of pizza was gigantic! I was so hungry so I scarfed it down. It tasted great. CSULB got slaughtered. The game was pretty ugly. I bought my one ticket online and ended up sitting in a chair that is evidently never occupied as was told to me by all of the USC season ticket holders around me. They were very nice to me and I appreciated that. Sometimes, when you're at an away game and you lose, the other team fans can get very cocky but these season ticket holders were very calm and welcoming.

Comments

Popular Posts