Restaurant No Q No

Another Mexican Food place near my house that I've been eyeing for a while. Restaurant No Q No is located at 3224 Venice Blvd, LA CA 90019. It's between Arlington and Crenshaw Blvd. It's got a good size parking lot but the interior is small with a fex tables. there's seating outside as well so this may be a good place to ride your mike to but not today, it's raining. I ordered the torta and a quesadilla, which eneded up being just a little too much for one person. I finished it, of course, but I could have easily done as well with one or the other. The torta was really REALLY delicious. On that UFO shaped bread, the carne/bean mixture was so incredible, I loved it. The quesadilla was alright. I got to it next so by then the cheese wasn't as melty. I also had no idea I was getting a salad and beans with it. The beans were excellent, some of the tastier re-fried beans I've had in a while. On the TV set, they had the Spanish-language news on and they were talking about Macho Comacho. It so sad. I didn't understand the details but he was shot. What a crazy world.

Comments

Popular Posts