Fat Spoon in Little Tokyo

There's a valley that connect synchronicity and serendipity and I landed right in it today. So, I have been working on phasing the non-profit arts collective, Collage Ensemble Inc. The last art event took April 7, 2012. Today is the day we closed the bank account. On my way to Union Bank in Little Tokyo, I wanted to get the bento at Hazuki. Hazuki is no longer there, so, I walk over to Focus for ramen and Focus is gone, no longer there. At Union Bank, I close the account. I'm walking out to First Street and eye Fat Spoon, 329 East First St, LA CA 90012. I sit down and order the Crab Curry. They don't have it anymore, in fact, they're closing this Friday (11-30-12). I ordered the Ground Beef Loco Moco Curry with brown rice and a side of the Sweet Potato Fries with Truffle Soy. The server said they'd been there for two years but they just couldn't get enough tables filled each day. Mostly likely location but anyway, they are closing Friday. I really enjoyed my loco moco. Oh well.

Comments

Popular Posts