Little Flowers Cafe and Bakery in Pasadena

I went bike riding with my friend, poet Alicia Vogl Saenz this past Saturday in Eagle Rock. We rode to the Gamble House. It was a little cold and windy but there's nothing like a bike ride and some hills to warm the body up. (for my friends on the east Coast, sorry about this) On our way back, she wanted to introduce me to Little Flowers, located at 1422 W. Colorado Blvd, Pasadena CA 626-304-4800. Holly TOLEDO! What a wonderful place. It's got such a great vibe and the food is outstanding. They make their own marshmallows. THEIR OWN MARSHMALLOWS!!!! I had a coffee and a Bread Pudding. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They also make their own caramel, so, guess what's trickled onto the bread pudding? yes, caramel... I highly recommend this place.

Comments

Popular Posts