Big Wang's in Hollywood

Two people told me the food at Big Wang's was really good. My assumption of this sports bar chain was just that average salty gotta buy a beer to wash it down type of food. My sister Dana or SISTA Dana wanted to hook up so I can get my annual Thanksgiving pie (oh yeah!). She's not my actual sister but we've known each other since high school so we go way back and her family and I are quite close; I'm uncle Alan. So anyway, the moment you open the door and that beer mist hits you, I wasn't too sure. The server was super nice and funny. I was getting a kick out of dragging Dana there. Let's just say it would never have been her first choice. She got the wedge salad. They should call it a wedgie salad because it's super sized. My Big Wang Burger was delicious but nothing particularly big about it. The wings were really delicious. Over all, fresh, huge portions and filling. I really enjoyed my pint of Long Hammer IPA, delicious. Oh, the Laker game was on but I missed it because we were talking, catching up and stuff. I can't believe we've known each other for over 30 years. She's a great friend.

Comments

Popular Posts