Asahiya Ramen





Have you ever seen Itami Juzo's film, Tampopo? it's one of my all time favorite films. If you like my blog and you haven't seen it yet, I am so happy for you. You have a chance to see it for the first time. I would love to relive my personal discovery of that film. I still watch it once in a while at home. It makes me laugh and makes me hungry, my two favorite things.

Asahiya Ramen, 2027 Sawtelle Bl West Los Angeles, CA 90025, 310 479 2231, is a good place to go after seeing this movie. I especially like their tofu salad. My son likes the ramen there. An average bowl is around $5 to $7 dollars. My favorite is the mabo ramen (minced meat in a Chinese spicy sauce). It'll cure any nasal congestion you may have and heat up your body on those winter evenings. The pickled cucumber they serve before you get the ramen is one of my kids favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts