Toute de Saite in New Orleans









 I had some great meals in new Orleans recently. This is the only place I went back for second time on my short trip of six days.

Toute de Saite is located at 347 Verret Street New Orleans LA 70114.

The family has been running the shop for a dozen or so years. The neighborhood is slightly up scale of family houses. I sense the neighborhood went through some gentrification phase and is now pretty sweet. I wonder what it was like and I hope no one lost their home or got misplaced.

The food here is excellent. So well prepared with love. It's practically a perfect food experience; welcoming, comfortable, clean and deeply delicious dishes.

I had the granola and yougurt; blueberry pancakes and a coffee one morning. My second time I Atachafalaya: Louisianna Etouffee with crawfish over grits and topped with two eggs. Oh my goodness! It filled me with extreme pleausre and was the perfect meal to leave NOLA on my way to the airport.

Comments

Popular Posts