El Pueblo on 6th Street





 El Pueblo is located at 2719 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 90057.

It's a neighborhood or rather building I am familiar with although a distant past recall. The second floor was the Otis Parsons Art Institute's Senior Studios and classrooms. It also housed the office of the Chair of Fine Arts who at the time was Scott Greiger.

El Pueblo has a pronounced colorful presents amongst the other retails on the same face of 6th Street. i went on a whim in search for breakfast earlier this week.

Wehn I walked in, I couldn't notice i was the only non-Latino and I felt a big question mark on everyone's face. They were all male for some reason and I tried to ignore the stares and walked up to the counter and immediately started to read the big menu on the wall.

There was much i wasn't sure but of course I usually order the Huevos Rancheros. Little did I know I was in an El Salvadorian Cafe and this was not going to be the regular HR I am acoustomed to.

At first I, it smelled wonderful and looked great with my second cup of coffee.

The beans have been cooked to liquidfication and the peppers were delicious. It was the "tortillas" that blew the meal out the park. They resembled what you might get with Pupusas. Hot of the grill and airy, they brought the HR to a new level for me and I deeply enjoyed this meal. 

Comments

Popular Posts