Beachwood Cafe in Hollywood

 





LOL. I wasn't gonna post this because I wrote about this place early on but I realized it was the Village back then and now it's the Beachwood so it's really a new placed.

My son was in town for my 60th Birthday party. The morning of, we got to have breakfast, some one on one time. I had never taken him here so off we went. Driving up Beachwood brings back a lot of memories. Well, honestly, driving anywhere in LA brings back memories. Anyway, in high shcool, one my dearest friends lived on Ledgewood so periodically, i would either sleepover or meet him for breakfast at the Village.

Well, now it's called the Beachwood and they have only been the Beachwood for a couple of years. The outside looks the same to me but the inside has been spruced up a bit while maintaining a vintage feel. It was vintage in the 80's, so what does that make it now? ha ha.

The menu is up scaled. I'm sure the omletes and pancakes are delicious which is what I used to order all the time but I got a Huevos Rancheros instead. It was extremely tasty. Not too salty for me. i keep forgetting to ask for low salt. I really enjoyed this breakfast. i highly engourage you to go here. The neighborhood is also unique and the market next door is fabulouso!

Beachwood Cafe, 2695 N Beachwood Drive LA CA 90068

Comments

Popular Posts