Paco Pizza in Barcelona

Joan and Isabel met me at the CCCB do watch a animation shorts. Afterwards, we went out for dinner. Again, dinner starts 8pm to 10pm over here. I keep wondering what's gonna happen when I return to LA. We went to a pace called Paco Pizza, their fav pizza joint at career de l'Allada-Vermell, 11, 08003 Barcelona. We each ordered a pizza so i thought these were going to be small pizza's but when they came they were more like mediums. Puzzled, we ended up not sharing our pizzas but rather focusing on the one we ordered. So I figured, alright, let's eat! Joan and Isabel ate half of their pizza and they didn't even take it home. The Angelino? Finished it! Although, mines was the Margarita so it was a very simple pizza with no meat but still! I finished it!

Comments

Popular Posts