Rowdy Red in Downtown LA




Back in the day, this underground food court-mall was very futuristic. There was this movie in the 70's called Logan's Run and this subterranean shopping mega at 505 Flower Street LA CA kinda alluded to it. Today, it's small in comparison to the Beverly Center or the Glendale Galleria or for that matter the Grove or Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade. Well, it was once pretty awesome but it still caters to the Downtown LA business crowd and lunchtime is hoping. Down there, amongst the Starbucks and McDonalds there's a hamburger/bar place called Rowdy Red and they have this hamburger called the Black and Blue that's pretty good. I think if you eat it with one of the wines from their wine lists, it would taste even better but I can't do that when I'm working. My friends ordered the broccoli soup and the turkey burger which they said was ok. I did not order fries but took some off my friends plate. She didn't seem to mind. Thanks Angelene! The fries are thin and stringy. They are fantastic with the burger. I opted for the side salad. It was one of the weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts