Pho Show in Culver City





Pho Show is located in Culver City at 4349 Sepulveda next door to the Big 5 Sporting Goods. It's been open for a while but my son and I finally made it there this weekend. The Pho is available in 2 sizes; small and large. I've never seen that at a noodle place before. it's a good idea. We ordered the Pho Show Pho; rice noodles, rare steak, brisket tendon, tripe, beef balls. On the side of table is an assortment of chili's including local fav, Spiracha (made in Rosemead). We shared an order of spring rolls which were on the hefty side and delicious. My son and I agreed that although a good Pho, not the best we ever tasted. There are quite a few other items on the menu including Chinese dishes like Mongolian Beef and Kung Pao Chicken. They also have Bun and vermicelli noodles. It's definitely worth a second look, maybe next weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts