Blue Dahlia Cafe in the Arts District





I was walking from the newly opened Little Tokyo/ Arts District station yesterday and walked towards Blue Dahlia Cafe which is located in the Arts District at 738 E 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90013. I'd never been there before but was at E 3rd next door not too long ago. Although it was lunch time, there were no customers there. It was a little odd so I proceeded with caution. The small front room has a cozy den like feel with a wine bar at the end. Through a narrow hall, I walked towards the back where there's a really nice outdoor eating space with trees and comfortable table sets. I ordered the hamburger which is an Angus ground encompassing short rib. The bun was an excellent egg type. The greens were super fresh. The grilled onions delicious and the chipotle sauce was perfect. I am curious why the place was so empty. Not a single other customer while I was there. I really appreciated the quite/ contemplative environment though.Just what the doctor ordered.

Comments

Popular Posts