Open Sesame




This was a highly recommended place in the LBC that serves authentic Lebanese cuisine. It's called Open Sesame, 5215 East 2nd Street, LBC, 90803, 562-621-1698. In all fairness, we went on a 40+ mile bike ride that lasted about two and a half hours down the LA River Bike Path and were very exhausted by the time we ordered food at Open Sesame. I personally don't remember what the food tasted like, my body just needed nourishment. I will say that I was very happy with the taste, the table of six got really quite once we began eating and we were able to complete our bike ride with rejuvenated attitude. What I do remember was the place was packed. A great people watching place and the potato appetizer, fried cuts drenched in vinegar and spices was fantastic!

Comments

Popular Posts