La Piazza

La Piazza, 189 The Grove Drive, G90, LA CA 90036, 323-933-5050, is right across the walking road from the movie theaters at the Grove. This is my kids third favorite pizza place in LA.

We are a thin crust family. I don't know how that happened as I grew up on thick crust like Mr. Pizza, Numbero Unos, certainly Wildflowers, Palermo's, etc.

After a movie, my friend and I walked across the road to La Piazza. WOW, it's Tuesday evening and the Grove is packed. My friend at work said the Grove is where you go to hold hands. It certainly was true last night, wall to wall.

We ordered the Caprese salad, fat slices of tomato and mozarella with fresh basil, mmmmmmmmmm yum. Poured a little of the Balsamic and we ate it like butter.

We shared a mushroom pizza. There were thin slices of white mushroom and a simple tomato sauce. The crust is thin and fresh. So good. Simple is best when it comes to pizza for me.

Comments

Popular Posts