Ghiradelli's in SD



How can I ever pass up chocolate? Ghiradelli's is famous. I believe the original is off the wharf in San Francisco. I remember having a b-split there that was really good. So when Alessandra said we were going to the one in SD, I was game. It's in the historic part of downtown that now looks like an inverted shopping mall with all the major chains like Urban Outfitters, Gap, etc.

Our B-split came with no chocolate. How could this be? This is Ghiradelli's? I was so dissapointed. Ale asked for a cup of chocolate fudge, which they were more than happy to give us but by then 2/3 of the B-Split was gone (I eat my ice cream fast).

It reminded me that good b-splits can only really be made by those who really love b-splits. Obviously, the Ghiradelli's SD could give a rats %#*.

Comments

Popular Posts