Iron Tea Pot Dim Sum and Bar on Venice Blvd










 Yesterday, I gave a small art bike tour for the Asian American Justice and Innovation Lab which included stops along my project "Street Haiku's" (2017) on Venice Blvd did I completed for Los Angeles Department of Transportation, Museum of Jurrasic Technology, Center for Land Use Interpretation, Social and Public Art Resource Center, Beyond Baroque, the Venice Japanese Internment Camp Memorial, the Wende Museum and Scan by Jud Fine.

Afterwards and to debrief, Elaine from AAJIL and I went to Iron Tea Pot Dim Sum and Bar located at 10306 Venice Blvd, LA CA 90232.

Neither of us had ever been there nor heard of it but it seemed to have a good vibe when we passed by during the art tour. We were correct.

Look at all these delicious classics! I had a Heineken and Elaine had a cocktail along with a Chrysanthemum tea we shared. I especially liked the Shumai and the sticky rice. It's a place I would definitely go back to. Of course it helps when Elaine orders. I thorughly enjoyed the food, the staff and the company. Great way to conclude the tour.

Comments

Popular Posts