Iki Ramen in Koreatown on Western Avenue








 Months ago, artist Devon Tsuno came by with his family. During this brief tea sit down, they mentioned Iki Ramen had some of the best sushi they had in a while.

I'd been there before but it was for a special evening to launch the Emi Furiyama Artist Fellowship so it was a fixed menu, per se. I don't exactly remember the sushi and this was years ago so I asked my friend Tiffany Barber to go with me and have dinner.

Ironically, she'd been there the night before. I took that as a very good sign.

Look at all these delicious dishes!!!

The Ikura pasta with Uni stole the show. Of course the sushi was excellent like Rieko and Devon said but I was caught of guard by this pasta dish. I had a draught Asahi but next time I'd like to try the sake. They have a really good selection of liquor and lately I've been takine a break from drinking so next time...

740 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005-5902

Comments

Popular Posts