Factor's Deli on Pico Blvd







 Once in a while, I and artist Vincent Ramos text each other to meet somewhere in our hometown, Los Angeles. Between the two of us, we have a long list of favorite places to eat. This time, Vincent introduced me to Factor's Deli on Pico, 9420 West Pico Blvd, LA CA 90035.

There was something preventing me from entering these doors for decades, putting that aside, it was great to be introduced to this LA institution by none other than Vince, who eats here often with his family.

I ordered a meat knish and an onion bagel with cream cheese and lox. Classic! Of course, they were both delicious, fresh and deeply nostalgic. This meal just melts your heart. The service is friendly and excellent. 

They have a bakery and deli as well. The menu is very extensive: link

What's funny about the day I went here with Vince is that evening, I had dinner with LA photographer Elon Schoenholz at Canter's Deli on Fairfax where I enjoyed a bowl of Matzo Ball Soup and a half order of Potato Pancakes. It was a very good day.



Comments

Popular Posts