Fonda Manzo Birriria in Santa Ana

 




Fonda Manzo Birrieria, located at 1212 S Bristol Street Unit 13, Santa Ana CA 92704.

Well, I have to say, I was not particularly welcomed here but they did serve me and they did take my money and for that I am grateful.

I suspect they don't get very many non-Spanish speaking customers and especially Asian American types.

That aside, the Chili Verde (pollo) was amazing and I especially enjoyed the three fluffy and warm tortillas. There's a well known tortilla shop adjacent to the this place in the same mall. Maybe, I have no idea, they get there tortillas there, otherwise, it's impossible to get fluffy tortillas unless you make it by hand moment after your order.

I need to go learn Spanish and maybe I can fell a bit more welcomed if I ever go back. lol

Comments

Popular Posts