Hula's in Palm Desert California


 In my never ending quest to find the ultimate Loco Moco, I ordered off the Hula's menu. Hula's is located at 36902 Cook Street, Palm Desert, CA 92211.

I was recently in Palm Desert for a family vacation to see the University of Arizona's Men's Basketball Team play Michigan State. It was a great game. Az prevailed.

The night before the game, my family and I met at Hula's. There's a lot of Hawaiian favs on the menu but of course I ordered the gravy drenched Loco Moco. It was a glorious version of the island favorite. Absolutely worth mentioning was the fact that the burger patty was grilled. You could really taste the smoky aroma and that crunchy outer layer was really perfect. Usually, the patty is cooked over a flat stove top but not hear. The portion was just right too and I appreciated the attentive service. 


36901 Cook St, Suite 8, Palm Desert, CA 92211-6111

Comments

Popular Posts