Cottage Too in Desert Hot Springs CA







 My last stop for my book tour/ road trip was my reentry spot, Desert Hot Springs CA. I spent a night there to take advantage of the hot spring aquifer. It's a magical experience that relaxes the body like a deep massage.

The next morning I went to Cottage Too at 66230  Pierson Blvd, Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240. I saw online that it's a place of history and an old school diner vibe, two of my fav descriptives.

The interior was indeed OG with an homage to the Rat Pack, as much of the area has and the adjacent Palms Springs where many of them ended up living, most notably Frank Sinatra.

The menu has an extensive breakfast section and I chose the Ortega Chili Three Egg Omelette with biscuits and gravy. I added a coffee and a cranberry juice.

My body was still warm from the hot springs, which I enjoyed the night before and the morning.

The salsa they bring out was spicy and went well with the home fries. The omelette e was Diner-rich but it was the biscuits and gravy that stole the show for me. The warm biscuits and the white gravy was so good, I can still remember every bite. A very happy experience.

Comments

Popular Posts