Sycamore Kitchen on La Brea

I love being an artist in LA. I love being an arts administrator in LA. I love being a foodie in LA. Theire are many perks. For instance, having brunch with artist Susan Silton. We've known each other since the mid 80's. Not well back then. I was volunteering at the Woman's Building at the time and well, that's another story... Anyway, Susan and I have been meaning to grab a meal for a very long time. She chose Sycamore Kitchen, 143 S La Brea Ave LA CA 90036. What a great and comfortable place. The coffee was delicious and I had the smoked salmon. It was served on fresh sliced radishes, lettuce and sliced boiled eggs all on the bed of a crisp toast. Susan is an amazing artist. If you haven't checked her work out, I highly recommend it, spectacular scope and investigations.

Comments

Popular Posts