Pok Pok in LA Chinatown

Pok Pok Phat Thai, 727 N Broadway LA CA 90012, recommended by Naomi and Brian in SF. Well, why do I have to go to the Bay Area to hear about a new place in Chinatown? Naomi is friends with the owner and there are several of these, the original in Portland, I believe. There's a counter in the one in Chinatown. I love sitting at counters, so I guess I was sold from the get go. Artist Marshall Astor told me later that in his opinion, they have the best Papaya Salad, which i did not order but will when I return. I ordered the Phat Thai Ruam; prawns, ground pork, rice noodles, prok fat, fish sauce with a a Thai Ice tea. This place is simply delicious. I highly recommend it, like Naomi and Brian and Marshall. It's across the hall from Scoops and Chego.

Comments

Popular Posts