Tom N Toms Coffee at Wilshire and Western

Tom N Toms is all over K-Town. I know of at least five in and around the mid-Wilshire area but it wasn't until yesterday that I walked into one. I got an ice coffee to combat the ultra-hot afternoon and a Corn Pretzel. The coffee was decent to good but that pretzel was a trip. It had that typical mayo filling that is prevalent in Asia, with the corn, etc. The server asked if I wanted dipping sauce but I said know. That was my bad. The pretzel clearly needs dipping sauce. So for that reason, I think it's unfair for me to comment at this point. I'll have to go again. it took 8 minutes for them to make me the pretzel, which they warned me. the good news is that it comes hot and freshly baked but the bad news is that it takes just enough time for you to drink all of your coffee. I suspect the refills are not free. Address: 3785 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90010

Comments

Popular Posts