Pescado Mojado near MacArthur Park/Westlake




Pescado Mojado near MacArthur Park/Westlake, 610 S Rampart Bl LA CA 90057. I was hungry and wanted a soup so I just happened to be in the area and thought I should try this place out. It's in a mini mall and this is a chain. When I walked in, this slightly creepy woman dressed up like a 40's era actress, though I'm pretty sure it was a guy, was sitting in the corner and staring at people, including me. I didn't want to make eye contact so I ordered and sat on the opposite side of the place. She wore a lot of make up and the wig was sort of Marilyn Monroe like. She kind of looked like if Warhol and Sedgewick had a kid, this would be her/he. I was in a seen of Factory Girl Part II. I downed my Levante Lazaro (fish and shrimp soup) pretty quickly and lefty briskly. Gotta love it.

Comments

Popular Posts