Marias Kitchen in Downtown LA





We have a new group of cyclist at work now. We hook up for lunch on Fridays and go eat. Last week, one of the cyclists recommended Maria's Kitchen, 615 Flower Street, LA CA off of Wilshire Blvd. I was excited to go to an Italian place I'd never been. When we got there, I was a little worried. The presentation was very mall food court like and it turns out this is actually a local chain. Well, I ordered a Ceasar salad, lentil soup and the Italian Fries. It wasn't so bad. One of the guys gave me a slice of his Magarite Pizza which was decent. The over all flavor is very food court mall but good food court mall. Not sure if I'd ever go back. It wasn't great but not as bad as I initially feared, which sometimes is like coming out ahead. It was a fun bike ride through Downtown LA.

Comments

Popular Posts