Utopia LBC 400th entry





Alrightee! This is my four hundredth entry in the Cafelala Food Blog. Thanks so much for reading and I really appreciate all the emails and comments I've received throughout the years. My friends said I should do something special for the 500th. I suspect that will be sometime next year. The 400th entry is Utopia in Long Beach. Kio and I finished setting up for Soundwalk 2009 and were hungry, so we shared a pasta and calamari salad. Both delicious and well presented. Utopia has been in the East Village in Long Beach a very fruitful period of time. I enjoyed a meal at Utopia when I participated in the first Soundwalk, 6 years ago and I enjoyed it again this year; this time with my friend and collaborator, Kio Griffith. Little did we know we were in for a very magical evening. Utopia is on the corner of Linden and First in the East Village, Long Beach.

Comments

Popular Posts