Oinkster in Eagle Rock




The Oinkster in Eagle Rock is located at 2005 Colorado Blvd Eagle Rock, CA 90041 (323) 255-6465. I've been meaning to go to this place for about three years now. It's a triangular type building with a patio seating area in front. They had a special today, the Ruben. My goodness. The meat was so tender, it was falling apart and the rye bread was excellent. It never lost it's shape, even with all that meat juice and sauerkraut. The red juice tea was called King Crimson. That's extra points for a prog rock reference. What I enjoyed as much as the Ruben were the fries. That was some of the best fries I've had in a while. So golden, crunchy on the outside and tender in the inside. Very well done.

Comments

Cafe Pasadena said…
Wow, you took the words right outta my mouth. Love their fries & reuben! I gotta go down Colorado Blvd more oftern for the Oinkster!!
CAFE LA LA said…
I was just told yesterday that they have something called the pig fries,I think? Any way it's an over the top chili fry. I'm gonna go there soon and try that.

Popular Posts