Barney's in Pico Rivera





Who's been to Pico Rivera? let's see a show of hands? Wow, what an amazing cultural place. It reminded me of the Coen Brothers. I was there for a meeting but got there really early so I decided to have dinner. I drove up and down Rosemead off the 60 and one place really looked cool. Barney's Coffee Shop is located at 4923 Rosemead Blvd. Pico Rivera CA. The waitress was really cool but when I asked her what's the most popular dish, she talked about five. In the banquet room, the Lyons Club was getting ready for a meeting. At the counter, two veterans were talking about Pearl Harbor. I ordered the liver and onions. It was delicious. Tender onions, flavorful liver strips, mash potato, and veggies. I would love togo back and eat that again.

Comments

Popular Posts