Tacos Villa Corona in Atwater

Clement Hanami text me the other day and he said he wanted to have lunch with me and his assistant Douglas Ito. Now, I've known Douglas since he was a toddler, so I really looked forward to seeing them. They picked me and drove me to Atwater to Tacos Villa Corona, 3185 Glendale Blvd LA CA 90039. It looks like this place has been around for a long time. I think I should have ordered the potato taco or burrito but what i ordered was very good and filling. We ended up back in Clements van because this place has no where to sit and started to listen to Doug's music. It was pretty good. A hip hop/ trance/ electronic type beat music with rap. It reminded me of Kid Cudi, whose music my daughter introduced me to last year, without the song structure. I suspect we'll hear more of Doug's music as it progresses.

Comments

Popular Posts