Sushi Enya in Little Tokyo

It seems like over night but it's not, when I became a veteran or an elderly statesman in the arts. of course, my mentors, most of them, are still alive and very active. No, it doesn't mean you're the oldest, it means that there are a hell of lot more younger artists than you in the community than there used to be. So I was asked to meet a recent graduate of a local university who wanted to pick my brain about working in the arts while continuing your art making. That's something I have been blessed to be able to do. We decided to meet in front of JANM for lunch and walked over to Sushu Enya, 343 E 1st Street, LA CA 90012. I ordered the sashimi lunch plate and Iris ordered the sushi lunch plate. The meal was very decent. i enjoyed eating sahimi. It always makes me feel healthy and revived without that over eating sensation common to cubicle lunch.

Comments

Popular Posts