K's Donut Emporium in Studio City.

We had a photo shoot at the Campo De Cahuenga Friday. It wasn't necessarily a cold day but it get's cold in the Campo with no heating, all that stone and tile and possibly ghosts. I thought it would be a good idea to go get some coffee and hot tea. I remembered years ago, I went to volunteer for KPFK. I chose a 5AM shift and along the way, I was half asleep but I thought it was weird that the street lights were off and i tried to listen to KPFK and got nothing. When I arrived, it was a black out so I went to get everyone coffee and donuts. K's Donut Emporium was open and they had lights. So I got a big thing of coffee for them and donuts. Well, K's still there and the donuts were delicious. I think I had two during the photo shoot.

Comments

Popular Posts