Kaldi Coffee in Atwater

I am such an amateur coffee drinker. I drink coffee maybe once a week. I love it but prefer tea. I found this place at 3147 Glendale Blvd, Atwater Village, LA CA 90035, called Kaldi Coffee. I ordered a latte. As you can see from the pics, I forgot to stir it so all that froth was left at the bottom. I tried eating it like ice cream but it wasn't happening. Almost everyone in there was on a laptop. I have a laptop but I never really take it outside the house. Wait a minute, I have two laptops. I use my phone most of the time. The laptops are too bulky for me to carry around, kinda like the froth left in my latte. This neighborhood has really gentrified up since the 1990's when there was just a handful of places to eat. I miss the German Bakery but luckily, it's Proof now, which is my favorite. There's also a really cool record shop and bookstore as well as the new kid in town, Thank You for Coming.

Comments

Popular Posts