Rocco's Pizzeria in Walnut Creek CA





One of the players on my daughter's HS basketball team had a birthday while we were there for the West Coast Jamboree Basketball Tournament. One night after a game, our army of players, coaches and parents went to Rocco's Pizzeria to celebrate her B-Day. Rocco's is located at 2909 Ygnacio Valley Road, Walnut Creek CA 925-947-6105. The place is a decent size restaurant. Before we were seated in the back, we had to wait a while outside, where it was in the mid 30's. Kind of cold for us Angelenos. Once in, the place was packed and full of local energy. Some of us complained about the service but i found it to be very decent, considering there were so many of us and that they were very busy. I especially appreciated that they graciously changed our wide screen TV from the Golden State game to the Laker's game. Try doing that in LA. I ordered a pizza called the Dominator. This pizza is filled with pepperoni, salami, mushrooms, ham, sausage and onions. I could not finish it, even though I ordered a small. I brought half of it back to the hotel for breakfast, which I still needed to share it with some of my daughter's friends. It was so delicious and even better the next morning. I'm glad my room had a fridge.

Comments

Popular Posts