Walter Pyramid at Cal State Long Beach University




My son is a Student Manager for the CSULB 49ers Mens Basketball Team, so he's been getting me tickets to games. Last night, I ordered a hot dog. They serve Nathan's but the skin didn't snap. Why is this? I only ate one. A Kobayashi I am not. A chili cheese dog is something I do not often order but when I do, I always recall eating chili cheese dogs with my little brother from our local Der Weinerschnitzel (yes, it was long ago). Now they're known as Weinerschnitzel. A chili dog is a double whammy. There's the oils from the dog and the oil and fat from the chili. It was delicious. The chili had beans. Long Beach beat Boise State, 72-62. A funny thing about these games at the Beach, because there's no NBA right now, Clipper Darryl is there in a awesome Long beach inspired suit. That man is awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts