Big Boys in Northridge






Last Friday, I coordinated an event at Big Boys, 8876 Corbin Ave Northridge, CA, with artist Danny Heller in celebration of his Metro poster. In his illustration of Chatsworth, is a classic car and so we decided to have a poster signing at the Northridge Classic Car Night, a weekly event, in their parking lot. We had over sixty folks show up to get an autographed copy of the poster. Before the event started, I got there earlier and ordered the classic combo; cheese burger, fries and a drink. The cheese burger is a no nonsense burger with a 1,000 Island style sauce and shredded lettuce. The bun is toasted and the patty is a good size. The fries are golden brown; crunchy on the outside and tender in the inside. Big Boys brings back memories. My mom used to bring my brother and I to the one on Wilshire when we were growing up. The event Friday was awesome and we also got to see a lot of beautiful restored cars.

Comments

Popular Posts