Soul Burgers in Inglewood








A couple weekends ago was the Taste of Soul festival on Crenshaw and Rodeo. This is an annual event. My co-worker had some mini-burgers there that he absolutely loved and in two meeting that week, he couldn't stop raving about them, so naturally, we all had to go hunt these down. It turns out that the food booth he went to was Soul Burgers, which is located at 1035 South Prairie Avenue, Inglewood CA, just across the street from Hollywood Park Race Track. About ten of us from the office showed up and packed the place, so it's a small restaurant. The types of burgers on the menu is huge but there's quite a few veggie burgers and turkey burgers and a lot of cool toppings like greens and sweet potato. I ordered the 3 mini burger sampler so I could get a variety. Others ordered regular burgers from the diverse menu. I have to say that it was my first time eating a burger with greens and sweet potato but I loved it. The burger is huge and tasty and the addition of soul food sides is amazing. I highly recommend this place. Make sure you have time because they make everything from scratch and it's not speed food.

Comments

Popular Posts