Silverlake Juice and Tea





Artist Megan DeArmond wanted to introduce this juice place to me last week. Oh, it turns out to be connected to Cowboys and Turbans at 2813 West Sunset Blvd LA CA 90026. The great thing about this relationship with C and T is they share that awesome outdoor dining area. The juice place is totally laid back but serious about their ingredients. I got a shake called "First date" which was a cold slush of dates, almond milk plus I ordered goji powder. Goji Power! Megan told me that the goji is helpful for people my age who's eyesight seems to be slowly fading away. Megan ordered the "Happy Hippie", bananas, raisins, almonds, pumpkin seeds, hemp milk and honey. Visually, these aren't interesting to look at but they are absolutely delicious and filling. Not lunch-time filling but filling for like "two hours and I'll be ok" filling.

Comments

Popular Posts