Woody's Bar-B-Q in Inglewood




My daughter had a basketball game in Inglewood yesterday. I was a little early and decided to find a bite to eat. Driving around Downtown Inglewood, I found Woody's. I'd been at the other one I believe on Slauson but never at this one. What a cool little retro place. There are a couple of tables but it really is a take-out place. The heart melting smell of BBQ surrounds the block. The server was super cool. An older African American woman. She had the most amazing electric yellow vinyl shoes. They were a cross between high tops and high heels. I ordered the rib tip sandwich. Now, you don't actually get a sandwich. You get a ton of rib tips drenched in sauce and a side of two slices of white bread. You pick a side. i picked BBQ Beans. DELICIOUS!!!! I save the bones and feed them as treats to my dog. He hides them around the backyard and periodically digs them up later in the week. Its pretty funny.

Comments

Popular Posts