Heirloom Bakery in South Pasadena





Met up with baker Sandra Grazziani to check out Heirloom Bakery in South Pasadena, 807 Meridian Ave, S Pasadena CA 91031 626-441-0042. We had lunch, two sandwiches, tea. I had the Cubano, a modest portion of pork, good bread, pressed but it seemed to be missing something that I equate to Cubanos, a kinda down home fulfilling bulk of meatiness. It's as if the seasoning wasn't quite right. The tea was delicious. It was from a company called Serendipitea. I don't know, a friend had recommended it but maybe I was expecting too much. Great location, right in front of the Metro Mission Station. I'd like to go back next time and try the desserts. They looked incredible. My coworker said later that they make his favorite breakfast egg sandwich. Also on my list to try. I'm not giving up just yet.

Comments

Popular Posts