Threads Cafe and Lounge in Little Tokyo




There's a new housing project on the corner of 3rd Street and San Pedro in Little Tokyo. Well, it's practically new. The coffee shop on the street level on the corner is someplace I've been wanting to try out. Finally made it in this week. The menu is modest and the name of the place is odd. Threads Cafe and Lounge is located at 269 S San Pedro Ave, LA CA, 213-620-1057. I ordered the turkey panini and an ice cappuccino. The coffee was great. The sandwich was nicely pressed and the melted cheese and turkey was very good. I enjoy eating pressed sandwiches, something about it that makes it comforting. It also came with a corn salad which was tasty. It's a little expensive for what it is. Maybe that's for the internet charge because your really suppose to "lounge"", right? It was to go lunch for me so I missed out. I gotta get me a lap top. I feel like I'm missing out. Oh, almost forget, they have these cool looking mesh flower lamps.

Comments

Popular Posts