Pacific French Bakery





For several years now, I've been meaning to stop by this bakery. Many mornings, on my way to drop the kids off, I would notice the "line" in front of this place. Wow, it must be amazing if that many people are willing to stand in line on a weekday morning.
It's certainly a measure of something good if not at the very least, somthing popular. Pacific French Market, 4152 West Washington Blvd, LA CA 900198, 323-735-1700, is a lot bigger than it looks from the outside. I walked in at around 2:00 PM on a Saturday and there was still a little line. The moment you walk in, the aroma of fresh baked goods, sugar and coffee hit your senses. I ordered danishes. The glaze, frosting and filling were light and delicous and the bread had a nice firmness. When you bite into it, it has that delicous soft give.




I had a cream cheese danish. It was fantastic. I'm definitely going back soon. They also have cakes, pies, breads and pandulce.

The staff is very warm and cheerful. I felt right at home.

Comments

Popular Posts