Kwik-E-Mart




The Simpsons Movie is coming out soon and in a promotional extravaganza various 7-11 across the USA have been turned into the Simpson's Kwik-E-Mart.


Here's the one on Sepulveda Blvd and Venice Blvd. in Los Angeles. My kids and I didn't have time to stand in line so I only have pix of the exterior. it was very exciting. Lot's of folks taking pictures, standing in line and generally adding to the buzz in the air. it was like being at Grand Canyon.

This morning, local drummer Chris Torres, who went last night brought me back some Buzz Cola and Frosted Krusty O's. He said he and his friend didn't have anything to do yesterday so they went to Amoeba Records and stood in line for an hour at the Kwik-E-Mart. I thought the combination was perfect. Chris drank the cola last night and said it tasted overly sugery.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I didn't know that - thats great marketing. Hope the movie lives up to this giant blitz. Any kwik-e-marts opening up closer to this side?
Anonymous said…
don't know why it says anonymous, I didn't choose it - it's kaz
CAFE LA LA said…
Kaz, you are a cousin after my own heart! or stomach.

Popular Posts