Madison's Cafe in Indianapolis Indiana





 

My first night at Tube Factory, I found this place about two blocks away. Madison's Cafe is located at 3003 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis Indiana 46227 on the corner. They have lots of parking and the interior is filled with proof of a great sense of humor.

I saw liver and onion on the menu. You don't see that very much anymore and it's one of my favs so it was a no brainer for me.

While i was waiting for my order, i got into a deep conversation with the server and another customer about DNA testing. Apparently the server, who's family owns the restaurant, are from Mexico. The other customer who was paying for his meal was interested in taking one himself and asked questions. We had a good convo and he eventually shared a recent sad news, the death of his high school age Son. he died rather sudden from cancer.

i was taken aback from his candidness and after he left, the server and I said the same thing, that it was privilege to hear his story and to be there to listen to his story.

You never know what gem moments are right there waiting for you. it was pretty amazing to us.

Comments

Popular Posts