Morfias Ribs and Pies in Marina Del Rey






Up and coming writer Eden Orlando is someone I have had the pleasure to know since she was just a little thing. She's family and just "graduated" from UC Santa Cruz (Banana Slug) so I took her out for dinner. I had three objectives that night 1) Check out Morfias, 2) Catch up with Eden and 3) Check out the opening of the Women's Building exhibition (PST) at Otis Art Institute. Morfia's is located at 4077 Lincoln Blvd, Marina Del Rey CA 90292. It's a small tiny place but the food is huge. We ordered the #26 Combo Meat Platter. We couldn't even eat half of it. What were we thinking? Great leftovers, though. it was enough for two more meals that week. The greens and mac n cheese were fabuloso! I actually loved the chicken more than the beef and pork ribs. We also asked for sauce on the side because I wanted to taste the rub but I think it's better to order it drenched in the sauce. I'm just saying.

Comments

Popular Posts