Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que at Westfield in Culver City








My daughter's basketball ball practice this Saturday ended at Noon and when I went to go pick her up, the coaches asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch. Yes, i do. The coaches are foodies and they love BBQ. They had already decided where to go and neither my daughter or I had been there. Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que at Westfield in Culver City or Fox Hills Mall is a chain restaurant, which is usually suspect but I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the Ribs and Chicken lunch special, which was awesome. The ribs are very good but the chicken and it's smokiness blew me away. There's a smoker in a glass room in the middle of the restaurant. How cool is that? I found that to be fairly impressive. For dessert, we shared the Snicker Ice Cream Cake with chocolate cookie crust. Also, I like the size of the iced tea, the sweet biscuits and the hot and spicy house BBQ sauce.

Comments

Popular Posts