Chucks in Long Beach






I was in the LBC to check out the exhibit at the Long Beach Museum, part of the PST. Got there a little early and decided to get some breakfast. I like eateries of all shapes and sizes but I have to say that I have a higher level of excitement when I try out places like Chuck's, 4120 East Ocean Blvd Long Beach CA 90803. It's got a counter as well as a bunch of tables and chairs as well as an outdoor seating area. Chuck is actually there and says "good morning" to you when you walk into the bustling breakfast crowd. There are a lot of regulars. The servers are very sweet and helpful. I ordered the "Weasel", which seems to be a staple or a must order for first timers like yours truly. The Weasel is eggs, homemade chili, cheese and onions. It comes with a side of toast (they have Knotts Berry Farm jams), potatoes and coffee. It's a delicious, OG breakfast but I had to slap Tabasco on it and then I was very happy with it. Lastly, there's something wonderful about eating breakfast so close to the ocean.

Comments

Popular Posts